From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Fop 0.95beta - svg tif images
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:11:22 GMT
On Apr 10, 2008, at 22:00, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

> No idea why the install would fail on your system, though. Maybe a
> bug, due to the fact that, as you suggested, the install-package is
> quite old, and no longer works on more recent versions of OS X (?)
> Unfortunately, I don't know how the installer checks for Java being
> present,

Additional question: does the notice appear at the very start? (Right
after you get the warning about a script needing to run to verify
whether the installation can proceed?)

If so, you might get a clue if you look at the scripts in the .dmg's
contents (right-click + show package contents).

Cheers

Andreas