From George Tsopouridis <gtsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fop block-container alignment (cell-alignment)
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:42:06 GMT

ok chris i'll continue my description and i'll tell you:

if i put a table inside table-cell, how can i have align for my
block-container (right-center-left) inside new table... I think that l'll
make a loop without result...I must tell you that i am using
block-container, because i think that is the only object which you can
define width...

thanks again