From "Griffin,Sean" <SGRIF...@CERNER.COM>
Subject RE: list-item - Keep together
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 22:40:14 GMT
Which version of FOP are you using?  First of all, if you want to keep within a page you should
say keep-together.within-page instead of just keep-together.  Second, you should need keep-together
only on the list-item and not also on the list-item-block.  And finally, this doesn't appear
to work in FOP 0.20.5.  But I did try 0.94 and 0.95beta, and those both work just fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: bonekrusher [mailto:djseek@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:58 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: fo:list-item - Keep together

Hi,

How do I keep a list-item's contents from splitting on a page break? I've
tried using keep-together="always", but it still splits the contents.

	<xsl:template match="NOTE">
		<fo:list-block provisional-distance-between-starts="7mm"
provisional-label-separation="5mm" start-indent="2mm"
space-before.optimum="4pt" space-after.optimum="4pt">
			<xsl:for-each select="PARA">
				<fo:list-item keep-together="always">
					<fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
						<fo:block>NOTE:</fo:block>
					</fo:list-item-label>
					<fo:list-item-body start-indent="15mm" keep-together="always">
						<fo:block>
							<xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
						</fo:block>
					</fo:list-item-body>