From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Inline blocks in fop 0.94 (not block with inlines)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:11:52 GMT
On Jul 2, 2008, at 12:15, gtsopour wrote:

> <fo:block>
> <fo:inline>Text1</fo:inline>
> <fo:inline>Text2</fo:inline>
> </fo:block>
> I have a block and i put in it some inlines, as shown in the
> example. I want
> the inlines untouched-solid in a single line if they fit and if
> they don't
> feet , then change line main whole(do not get cut at the end of
> current line
> and continue at the next line). I How to keep the last inline in a
> single
> line, in case that it is too large too fit;;;;;;;;;

Not sure if this was already working in 0.94, but in 0.95 I know you
can do:

<fo:block>
   <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">Text1</fo:inline>
   <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">Text2</fo:inline>
</fo:block>

A break between the two inlines is always possible, but the inlines
themselves will not be broken.

HTH!

Cheers

Andreas