From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Fop 0.95 beta-1 shutdowns my Weblogic server
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:23:15 GMT
The only explanation I can come up with is that someone calls System.exit(int)
after the exception is thrown (i.e. in an exception handler). But FOP
doesn't do that except in its command-line interface. I hope you didn't
integrate FOP by calling org.apache.fop.cli.Main or something.

BTW, you should upgrade to 0.95 final which fixes a number of bugs.

On 19.09.2008 08:42:07 Erennion wrote:

> Of course, I'm aware of how to solve the problem with the <fo:table-body>. ;)
>
> BUT, should this error shutdown the server?? That's the main issue.
>
> I've attached the FO file with which I'm having trouble. You can try to
> execute it to see whether it comes out into a shutdown of the web server
> (remember that I am using the 0.95 beta-1 version of FOP).
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19567021/CertificadoDemanda.fo
> CertificadoDemanda.fo
>
> Anyway, thanks for yor reply!:D
>
> JoaquĆ­n
>

> bonekrusher wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > The error indicates that your FO file has errors.
> >
> >  fo:table-body is missing child elements.
> >
> > Have you checked your FO file to see if you have a table with no
> > fo:table-row's ?
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Phil

Jeremias Maerki