From Jean-François El Fouly <jean-franc...@elfouly.fr>
Subject Re: Image not available
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 08:32:22 GMT
Well, As Far As I Understand It...
This *is *required and even so, it works by some kind of side-effect or
implementation tolerance.
If I refer to the XSL FO official documentation at http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/
what you write in url(...) is an IRI in the sense of RFC3987, and
"relative" resource names are just not allowed there.
We had this very same problem (well, even a bit harder because the image
files where in an "images" subdirectory) and we came to the conclusion
that to be on the safe side, you need to build "full" URL's or fully
qualified path names if you use the "file:" access method.
Relative URL's or relative path just wouldn't work.