From Maximilian Gaerber <maximilian.gaer...@infolox.de>
Subject Font Issue (Helvetica)
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:58:33 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to produce a pre-press ready PDF document (with embedded
fonts). But for some reason Helvetica will not be embedded correctly.
The configuration is correct (see below), the document properties of
Acrobat Professional 8 (see attached images) show that Helvetica is an
embedded font but when I run the preflight, all my text occurrences are
marked as "not embedded".

In the FO I am referencing the font this way:      <fo:table
table-layout="fixed" width="180mm" font-family="Helvetica"
font-weight="normal" font-style="normal">

Putting or leaving the metrics-url attribute in the config doesn't make
a difference.

FOP: Ver. 0.95
OS: Windows Vista Business

Config snip:
------
 <renderers>
    <renderer mime="application/pdf">
      <filterList>
        <!-- provides compression using zlib flate (default is on) -->
       <value>flate</value>
      </filterList>

      <fonts>
        <!-- register a particular font -->

kerning="yes">

          <!-- metrics-url="hv______.xml" -->

          <!-- metrics-url="hvb_____.xml"  -->

News des Monats: www.thermopal.de - E-Business Lösung mit System für Thermopal, eine Tochter
der Pfleiderer AG: Neugestaltung, wegweisende Produktsuche und moderne Nutzerführung!

--
infolox GmbH
Maximilian Gärber

fon +49 8382 / 275 894-70
fax +49 8382 / 275 894-9
mob +49 176 / 20 10 33 24

mail maximilian.gaerber@infolox.de
www.infolox.de
www.selektofix.de
www.katalogfabrik.de
www.typo3-services.com

Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lindau a. B.
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kempten
Registernummer: HRB 8161
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Bauhuis, Alexander Pircher, Richard Schmid