From "Andreas Delmelle" <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: FOP doesn't like XSL/Format as the default namespace
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:25:41 GMT

/ XSLT processor causes this issue. I just ran the test myself with FOP Trunk / Xerces 2.7.1
/ Saxon 8, and I get no such warning...

FWIW: I just confirmed that, if I take Saxon out of the equation, the namespace declaration
does end up as a regular attribute on the list. Xalan's identity transform apparently simply
copies them to the result tree. The attribute-list for the root node has size zero with Saxon,
but contains one element when using Xalan.

I've committed the extension to the check as described in the previous mail.

Cheers

Andreas