From "Frank Worsley" <fwors...@gmail.com>
Subject NPE when rendering fo:block-container inside fo:inline
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:09:48 GMT
Hello,

I am using the Antenna House XSL stylesheets to convert XHTML to
XML-FO. This works very well in most cases. However, I have come
across a problem where a fo:block-container inside a fo:inline will
cause an NPE.

An example FO file that exhibits this problem is attached. The stack
trace is also attached. If you remove the fo:inline that encloses the
fo:block-container, then everything works fine.

I'm wondering, is it even legal to have fo:block-container inside a
fo:inline? If it is legal, any chance that this problem has been fixed
in 0.95?

Thank you for any insights.

- Frank