From JWang <jin.w...@intertek.com>
Subject displaying empty rows for a table
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 22:58:49 GMT

I have to display some empty rows for a table just to fill the spaces. FOP
0.20 works just fine. FOP 0.95 collapses the empty rows. I understand that
7.26.10 "empty-cells" is not yet implemented in FOP. I tried to use
white-space="pre" and enter white spaces for some of the cells. That does
work but it breaks other non-empty cells by keeping a table cell on one line
instead of wrapping around when it is too long.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jin