From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject RE: Horizontal and Vertical Alignment with region-start
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:31:24 GMT

Eric,

I've tried that but I don't see any changes, this is what I have now:

  <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-start">
    <fo:block-container display-align="center">
      <fo:block text-align="center">Hello</fo:block>
    </fo:block-container>
</fo:static-content>

Could the reference-orientation be the reason that it won't align in center?
<fo:region-start extent="8mm" background-color="#1e90ff"
reference-orientation="270" />

Frank