From _zachary_ <zda...@mac.com>
Subject Invalid Characters / Formatted Xml
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 01:25:06 GMT

Hey I am having a problem where I cannot get the greater than signs to work,
or any characters.

For example. if I have this xml

2 < 3

it will break because of the "<". Now it should be &lt; but i can't make it
that, it would mean parsing hundreds of lines of html and encoding it all.
I could add <![CDATA[]]> around all of the tags but I have had no such luck
created some regex to do it ...  I have the same problem with characters
such as ₂ ... what do you suppose the best way to get FOP to render all of
these sorts of problems?