From "Barry Whiting" <barry_whit...@londonmarketing.com>
Subject RE: Embeded SVG fonts
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:54:01 GMT
Ok Jeremias I have managed to generate the metrics file for the 3 fonts
I need to embed and have added this to my config file

metrics-url="/data/webroot/www.londontown.com/HotelPrintMap/fonts/arial.
xml" kerning="yes"
embed-url="/data/webroot/www.londontown.com/HotelPrintMap/fonts/arial.tt
f">
weight="normal"/>
metrics-url="/data/webroot/www.londontown.com/HotelPrintMap/fonts/swiss7
21bt.xml" kerning="yes"
embed-url="/data/webroot/www.londontown.com/HotelPrintMap/fonts/Swiss_72
1_BT.ttf">
weight="normal"/>
metrics-url="/data/webroot/www.londontown.com/HotelPrintMap/fonts/swiss7
21bt_bold.xml" kerning="yes"
embed-url="/data/webroot/www.londontown.com/HotelPrintMap/fonts/Swiss_72
1_Bold_Italic_BT.ttf">
weight="bold"/>

For some reason these 3 fonts are not being embedded how ever which I
don't understand as I have other fonts in this config file that does
embed correctly.

I wondered if you could see if there is anything I have done from this
config?

Thanks

Barry