From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: FOP works until web app is re-deployed to Tomcat
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 12:10:49 GMT
On Oct 31, 2008, at 22:16, jhall wrote:

Forgot something:

> In an effort to provide the FOP developers with as much detail as
> possible,
> I will post the XSL file we're using to generate the PDF:

The actual FO result, or at least, the inclusion of the base XML that
is transformed by the stylesheet, would probably make it more useful
to us. The stylesheet alone is, at best, interesting to look at, but
of little value without the actual input.

I'm unaware of any reported issues with hot re-deployment, or setting
up a shared FOP library in Tomcat. This obviously does not mean that
there aren't any. Maybe nobody ever tried this so far, even if it
does make a lot of sense to do so. If it would turn out that FOP does
have issues with this, we're very interested to find out what it is
and how it can be fixed.

Cheers

Andreas