From Andrew Sharpe <andrewrwsha...@yahoo.com>
Subject fop enlarges images?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 21:04:09 GMT
FOP users,

Using version 0.95 of FOP and running "fop -xml test.xml -xsl test.xsl -pdf test.pdf", I get
the attached PDF.  Notice the image looks bigger in the PDF than it does in a graphics viewer.
 Seeing as the DPI is 72, shouldn't it display the same size in both?  This is not a problem
in the sample since the image still looks ok enlarged, but in my project the enlargement causes
the images to look fuzzy and pixelated.

I know I'm missing something obvious but I could not find the answer in the archives or elsewhere.
 Thanks in advance for any help,

Andrew

Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger
at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/