From Tobias van Treeck <tvtre...@nepatec.de>
Subject Re: Editable pdf
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:11:13 GMT
Hi Tatiyana,

just with FOP (alone) this is not possible. FOP only generates
non-editable PDF files.

Florian Hecht of the univercity of Karlsruhe however created an
extension called FEX (Fop Formular Extension).
It is available here:

http://studwww.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/~s_hecht/
Documentation:

http://studwww.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/~s_hecht/eine_formularerweiterung_fuer_xsl-fo.pdf

However, before using it, consider the following things:

- it is a prototype created by a student (still many bugs in there)
- documentation is very good but in german
- the extension only works with the old FOP Version 0.20.5

Regards,
ToM