From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject replacing PdfContentByte.addImage(flie.pdf)
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:42:06 GMT
Hello,

Is there a way in Fop to include content from other pdf files? I have to replace iText with
Fop and there is still one problem:

iTexts PdfReader reads a source pdf, returns PdfImportedPage (for each page), wraps each pdf
page in an Image and adds it to PdfContentByte via
PdfContentByte.addImage(...). Basically I'd need the same result (source pdf in final pdf)
but with fop instead of itext. I didn't even find a hint on whether this is possible or not.
Any ideas somebody?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------