From "Fournier,Danny [NCR]" <Danny.Fourn...@ec.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Using FOP in sandbox environment
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:15:51 GMT

I do see an error, but it goes away when we get rid of sandbox security.
I haven't modified the fop.xconf file as this is the first time I've
read about it :)

Error:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Don't know how to handle
"application/pdf" as an output format. Neither an FOEventHandler, nor a
Renderer could be found for this output format.

All the classes are at the same spot in a folder specified in the
classpath.

Dan