From Stefan Kelling <s.kell...@iflb.de>
Subject Need an advice (different headers)
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:53:47 GMT
I need to print different headers on certain pages, that our sorting machine knows how to handle
the pages:
First page: X
First page when last page: Y
Following pages: X
Following page when last page: Y
So basicly when the machine "reads" an Y in the header, it knows  to sort tha pages away and
start a new stack.
 Im working with FOP 0.20.5.  I tried to work with page-sequences for about a week but thats
does not work form me.
    <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="SeitenSequenz">
       <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="first-page" page-position="first"/>
       <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="following-pages" page-position="rest"/>
       <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="last-page" page-position="last"/>
    </fo:page-sequence-master>
If i go with this i get first page:X, 2nd and 3rd page get: Y.
Is it a good idea to work with different headers or are their other possibilities?

With best regards