From "Matt Dong" <matt.d...@camilion.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 19:38:17 GMT
We tried the latest fop.jar(0.95) which generated from FOP trunk, but still got the null point
exception.

Please see attached FO producing the error.

Thanks,
Matt Dong

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Delmelle [mailto:andreas.delmelle@telenet.be]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:18 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: NullPointerException

On 23 Dec 2008, at 21:57, Matt Dong wrote:

Hi

> We got the following null pointer exception when using
> transformer.transform(Source xmlSource, Result outputTarget). In the
> xmlSource, We pass the corect FO directory.
> Now We use the fop.jar (0.95), but change back to fop.jar(0.93)
> works fine.
>
> Is there anyone know this issue?
<snip />

> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 2008-12-23 14:55:16,711 INFO  [STDOUT]               at
> org
> .apache
> .fop
> .fo
> .flow
> .table.ConditionalBorder.integrateSegment(ConditionalBorder.java:168)
> 2008-12-23 14:55:16,711 INFO  [STDOUT]               at
> org.apache.fop.fo.flow.table.TableFObj.createBorder(TableFObj.java:
> 262)

I don't immediately remember having run into this one. I did notice
that the corresponding code has been slightly modified in FOP trunk.
Could be the issue is already fixed there.

Any chance you could test it with trunk to confirm? If not, can you
provide the FO producing the error, so we can check here?

Thanks

Andreas