From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: source-resolution and px unit
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:42:26 GMT
Hi Peter,

you're right. Something's wrong here. That used to work. Would please
file a bug in Bugzilla? Thanks.

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fop

BTW, we usually discourage the use of pixels in XSL-FO as it may be
difficult to reproduce the same result on different environments.

On 09.04.2009 12:46:13 Peter Kraus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem using source-resolution setting in FOP 0.95 config file.
>
> I have a table cell with dimension 72px / 72px.
> Using standard 72dpi that cell is 1 inch / 1 inch in resulting PDF.
>
> If I change the source resolution to 300dpi the cell is getting larger in
> PDF.
> Shouldn't it shrink to aprox 1/4 inch / 1/4 inch ?
>

> regards
> Peter

Jeremias Maerki