From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Re: How to create version 2.0 PS files
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 07:40:07 GMT

Hi Adrian,

thanks for the link. This is my fopConfiguration.xml file:
<fop>
  <renderers>
    <renderer mime="application/postscript">
      <auto-rotate-landscape>true</auto-rotate-landscape>
      <language-level>2</language-level>
    </renderer>
  </renderers>
</fop>

And this is how I load this configuration file:
String fopConfiguration = "fopConfiguration.xml";
FopFactory fopFactory = FopFactory.newInstance();
fopFactory.setUserConfig(new File(fopConfiguration));
FOUserAgent foUserAgent = fopFactory.newFOUserAgent();

But it still creates version 3 PS-files (I checked the header).

Am I missing something else?

Thanks,
  Frank