From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Re: How to create version 2.0 PS files
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 08:16:11 GMT

Hi Jeremias,

do you have an example on how to set the LanguageLevel within FOP?

I found a wiki page [1] about PostScript configuration within FOP but
on the bottom it says this:

"Some people will only add a DSC comment into the PostScript file
instead of the actual media selection code. This comment will then
be expanded later."

Thanks,
  Frank

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/ExtensionsForPostScript