From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Re: How to create version 2.0 PS files
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:15:23 GMT

Hi Chris,

yes and I already used those settings within FOP but it didn't work.

Then Jeremias mentioned that those settings don't affect PostScript
version and I should use the DSC comment %%LanguageLevel: 2 instead.

I don't see how to set this commend on the page you mentioned,
or am I just overseeing the relevant part?

Thanks,
  Frank