From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Re: How to create version 2.0 PS files
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:39:58 GMT

Hi Chris,

cbowditch wrote:

>> OFFENDING COMMAND: setpagedevice
>> ERRORINFO: Key = /PageSize Value = arraytpe
>> STACK: dicttype
>
> That error seems to indicate that the Printer doesn't like the Page Size
> specified. Make sure the dimensions assigned to your simple page master
> match the paper size supported by the Printer, i.e. if the Printer has a
> Letter sized paper source but you specified A4 dimensions 297mmx210mm in
> the simple-page-master then this cause could this type of error.

yes that seems to be the reason. If I change paper tray to Letter in the
printer configuration everything works well - except normal printings from
my users.

Strange thing is that the printers accept the PS version 2.0 Letter with
A4 printer settings but not the PS version 3.0 Letter with A4 printer
settings.

But I guess we have to live with that behavior.

Thanks,
  Frank