From fabio@nè <finofinof...@libero.it>
Subject Re: <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots" problem
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 07:50:32 GMT

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

I would like that the dots were aligned vertically: on the following image
you can see that the dots are not aligned with the red lines. It's possible
to do this?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22945146/leader.gif

I attached the image file, the pdf file, and the fo file

Best regards
Fabio

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22945146/leader.gif leader.gif
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22945146/leader.fo leader.fo