From Maria2009 <ma...@shinoto.de>
Subject fo:float float="before" development stage?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 05:48:23 GMT

Hello,

from the Apache FOP compliance page I learn that there is no implementation
of float-objects in version 0.95, and no development. But from what I read
in earlier posts there seems to be some development of at least the before
option -- which seems quite important since graphics can cause a lot of
white space on a page if they cannot be pushed around a bit.

What can I expect in the near future -- some before-floats?

Best,
Maria