From W17chM4n <witch...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Polish fonts in Postscript
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:32:51 GMT

Thanks for advice, though as I`ve written before the problem occurs even when
I`m not using metrics.

Btw. part of my config looks like:

<renderers>
	<renderer mime="application/postscript">
		<auto-rotate-landscape>true</auto-rotate-landscape>
		<optimize-resources>true</optimize-resources>
		<fonts>
			<directory>c:/fop</directory>

		</fonts>
	</renderer>