From ajit kulkarni <aska...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table border rendered by 0.95
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 08:58:58 GMT
Hey Andreas,

Thanks a ton for your concern, I really am thankful to u.

1. 'Smooth Line Art' Option is enabled in my acrobat reader.

2. Separate model is really not suitable for me as it will need lot of
redesigning. (I am using XSLT for to generate fo data).

To make is clearer, I have attached 3 files.

.pdf and corresponding .fo file to illustrate the problem and a jpg file
showing the exact concern.

Please go through them and kindly suggest if I can modify anything to get
the width of the border as uniform as what it used to be in 0.20.5.

--- Thanks and Regards,
Ajit Kulkarni.