From ajit kulkarni <aska...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table border rendered by 0.95
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:03:13 GMT
Hi Vincent, Manuel,

I am very thankful to you guys.

I think one problem is due to the fact that 0.2mm is less than 1 px.

But when I generated the PDF with border width = 1mm, the 2nd problem i.e.
some of the borders are not uniform still persist. I can see the deformation
in the print out as well. The problem is associated with the rows or columns
which are spanned is what my obsrvation is. Can you please let me know if I
can do something to sort it out?

Thank you for your time and concern, you people are certainly doing a great
job. I really appreciate your efforts.

---Thanks and Regards,

Ajit Kulkarni.