From Al Dancer <reggaeper...@yahoo.com>
Subject create PDF file using ExampleFO2PDF.java
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:16:11 GMT
Hello all,

I've installed FOP 0.95 on my Unix server.
I'd like to create a PDF file from FO file using the ExampleFO2PDF.java
from http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/examples/embedding/java/embedding/ExampleFO2PDF.java?view=markup

OS: Solaris 10
Server Version: Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7d
Tomcat : Apache Tomact/6.0.16
PHP: version 5.2.9
PHP-Java-Bridge : version 5.4.3.3

I compiled the the ExampleFO2PDF.java => ExampleFO2PDF.class
and then I created a jar file => ExampleFO2PDF.jar

Since, I've installed PHP-Java-Bridge, I can create a PHP script to call the Java class.
Is there anyone who already tried to create a PDF file from FO file using PHP ?

Any help would be appreciated.

btw, I can create a PDF file using command line:
fop -fo foo.fo -pdf foo.pdf
I cann see the pdf file from URL:
http://myhost.com:8080/fop/fop?fo=/opt/coolstack/fop/foo.fo

Al