From "Pascal Sancho" <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject RE: source-resolution and px unit
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:50:13 GMT
 Hi,

IMHO, source-resol should be used to calculate the actual size of an image if this size is
not available in source file.
Target-resol should be used to calculate the size of the px unit in output.

Given this, if the targer-resol is unchanged (defaulting to 72dpi), then a length given in
px should not be changed and give the same result, whatever the source-resol is.

WDYT?

Pascal