From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create version 2.0 PS files
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:03:21 GMT
Frank Niedermann wrote:

Hi Frank,

> Hi Jeremias,
>
> do you have an example on how to set the LanguageLevel within FOP?

Adrian already sent you a link that shows you how to specify Language
Level of 2 for Postscript generation:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/output.html#ps-configuration

This setting goes into fop.xconf file and you have to tell FOP to load
the file using -c option from command line.

Regards,

Chris