From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots" problem
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:45:54 GMT
On 07 Apr 2009, at 12:21, fabio@nè wrote:

Hi

> <snip />
> is it possible to align the dots on the right?

Sorry, can you elaborate? If I try your sample over here, the dots run
all the way through to the right margin, so I'm not sure what you
mean...

> I would like that the dots were aligned vertically

Do you mean that you want the dots to end up roughly in the middle of
the line? In that case, you could do something like:

<fo:leader leader-pattern="use-content" leader-pattern-
width="9pt">&#xB7;</fo:leader>

HTH!

Andreas