From Mike.Mil...@wnins.com
Subject Fw: FOP Exception
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:40:16 GMT

I've run into the following error in my attempt to implement the FOP
package in a Lotus Domino application:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Don't know how to handle
"application/pdf" as an output format. Neither an FOEventHandler, nor a
Renderer could be found for this output format.
at
org.apache.fop.render.RendererFactory.createFOEventHandler(RendererFactory.java:212)

I found this post here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-users/200605.mbox/%3C20060510102135.BB9A.DEV@jeremias-maerki.ch%3E

...and a post related to Lotus Domino here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-users/200610.mbox/%3COF6A4D513C.8F587B6D-ONC125720D.003ED103-C125720D.003FA89D@TIMETOACT.DE%3E

...but setting the element mapping to the various classes (FOElementMapping
, SVGElementMapping, BatikExtensionElementMapping, XMPElementMapping,
RDFElementMapping, PSExtensionElementMapping) does not seem to have the
same result as reading the properties files.

My preferred method is to set the properties directly and not have to have
read the properties files located on the file system. Is this even possible
using the approach Tobias describes?
This email message is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy and delete all copies of the original message.