From sreenaresh gopu <sreeg...@gmail.com>
Subject need a sample on usage of afp:include-page-segment tag
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 04:41:08 GMT
Hello,

Can someone please provide me with a sample fo file on how to use AFP Page
segment extension (afp:include-page-segment tag).  Basically I am using FOP
version .95 and am trying to develop alternative ways of printing PSEG/AFP
documents.  We have lot of .psg files that are embeded in AFP document using
XML as datasource for documents.  currently we parse the XML using brute
COBOL (this was developed in 2000) and create AFP steams.  Now we are
looking for other options and would like to replace COBOL with java
processing and onto windows or linux platform.

Thanks
Sree