From Sam Fuqua <samfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with DOMSource
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:36:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm using fop .94.  I'm reading in a .fo file, which is then manipulated by
adding more fo that is generated to the flow "xsl-region-body".  When I try
to transform the DOMSource, I get two errors: that the root node is not a
valid root node and that it must be "fo:root", and that "fo:block" is not a
valid child of "block".  However, if I turn the DOMSource into a string,
everything works fine and I get no errors.  I really need to use as
DOMSource rather than a string, though.  Has anybody had a similar problem?

Sam Fuqua
ΣΝ ΘΗ 454