From Sam Fuqua <samfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Page breaks with DOM source
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 18:03:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bit more of an xsl question or not, but I need
help.  I'm using fop with a DOMSource input.  The way the DOMSource is put
together is by fetching xml, transforming it to fo, then appending each
artifact to the fo:flow node of the main document and when I finish looping
I turn that over to fop and it spits back a pdf.  However, in my xsl, I use
a test to see if it the last page so I know whether or not to add a
pagebreak.  Since each artifact is processed separately, they never put page
breaks.  Is there any way to test this in the fo?  I apologize in advance if
this is a stupid question.

--
Sam Fuqua
ΣΝ ΘΗ 454