From Abel Braaksma <abel.onl...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Looking for help, including consulting, with font selection
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:41:00 GMT
It concludes what was said. And Pascal's remark is about the issue that
was solved. But you try it with FOP Trunk and decide whether it is
sufficiently solved. If not, provide a reproducible example
(reproducible with the latest build) .

My talk about character-by-character is a known issue and is unrelated
to your bug report and is sufficiently covered on other places.