From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create CMAP table for Barcode128C.TTF font
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:42:50 GMT
Magdikova wrote:
> I have to create metrics file for Barcode128C.TTF font because I would like
> generate barcode with FOP.
>
> Please help me: How can I create metrics file or CMAP table for TTF font

Editing fonts is a little off topic for this list. If you don't know how
to do it then it might be worth contacting the Font provider and asking
them to change the font for you - which they may do for a fee.

If anyone else is going to be able to help you with this then they would
need to see the documentation for the font along with a sample XSL-FO
input to create the barcode.

I suggest trying FOP trunk as Jeremias mentioned an enhancement there
which means you can use the font without changing it. You have just got
to know how to download the FOP Source and compile it. There is some
information on the website on how to download the source:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/index.html#dev-code

To compile FOP you just need to install Ant and then change to the FOP
directory and run ant.

Chris