From Tecra <bharat.attal...@tecra.com>
Subject Can we have flow from left to right as we are having top to bottom.
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:02:10 GMT

Hi All,

Can we have flow from left to right as we are having top to bottom?.

Example: usually we can use <fo:flow and have as many as number of fo:block
and big paragraphs init. and if the page is full it flows to the next page
from top to bottom. Does we have anything similar which allows us to flow
the content from left to right rather than top to bottom because i have a
table which has so many number of columns which prints side by side(left and
right) as a book.

Any help/comments/suggestions on this are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Bharat.