From rOnnie974 <ronnie.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Table height issue
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 05:35:50 GMT

Hello, it's me again,

I am back on this work and after several tests, I figured out that my area
tree has only elements with absolute positioning, left and top offset
explicitely precized.
It is boring for me as I cannot work only on my specific block to adjust it
(padding, height, etc.), I have to manage its offset and also to deal with
every elements under it.

Is there a way to do it easily ? Or to generate an area tree with relative
positioning for all elements ?

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie

Georg Datterl-2 wrote:

> Hi Ronnie,
>
> That's only because you have not yet asked questions that need input from
> the real experts here. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> ------ Kontakt ------