From Georg Datterl <gdatt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Table height issue
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:25:41 GMT
Hi Ronnie,

> Does not exist an attribute that would say to my table to extend it until there is no
more available area on the last page ?

Trust me, there is none. I create the table, parse the area tree and then insert empty blocks
with a calculated height to simulate that. You can search the archive for threads I started,
many of them deal with exactly that problem...

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl