From Johannes Caspary <johannes.casp...@cms.hu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Re: Problem with absolute positioning with block-container
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 14:58:14 GMT
Hi Pascal,

thanks a lot for your hint with the font-size! I succeeded in placing
the folding marks correctly by using a construction like this:

<fo:block-container
	absolute-position="fixed"
	top="104.8mm"
	left="6mm"
	width="6mm"
	border-top-width="0.2mm"
	border-top-style="solid"
	border-top-color="black"

	<fo:block />
</fo:block-container>

The distance from the top of the page has to be reduced by the width of
the block-container's border. As the block-container mustn't be empty, I
added an empty fo:block that does no harm.

Regards,
Johannes