From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Extra line spacing
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:38:58 GMT
Hi Greg,

That sounds like a bug...
This is caused by the space-after property witch is set on an fo:block
nested in an fo:inline.
the space-after is drawn for the 1st line of the nested fo:block, not
the last line....
See short XSL-FO attached.

Workaround: replace the surrounding fo:inline with an fo:wrapper, witch
generates no area.

I've don't checked if there is yet a reported bug about this issue. Can
you  fill in a bug if no, please?

Pascal