From "Keloth, Deepu Amandra" <deepu.amandra.kel...@logica.com>
Subject barcode4j issue in page display order when using fop
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 07:41:10 GMT
Hi,

I am using barcode4j to generate barcode in the PDF using fop-0.20.5.The
barcode jar file that I am using is
barcode4j-fop-ext-0.20.5-complete.jar

My problem is that the PDF page with barcode always comes as the first
page.How do I display the page order as per the xsl.This issue happens
only if barcode is used. We want the PDF page with barcode to come last.

The xml portion that we are sending for generating barcode is as below:

<barcode>

      <msg>*TD-BA-1092007*</msg>

                <code39>

<interchar-gap-width>8mw</interchar-gap-width>

<human-readable><height>{length:15mm}</height>

                                     </human-readable>

                </code39>

</barcode>

The xsl portion that we are applying on the xml is:

<xsl:template match="barcode">

      <fo:table table-layout="fixed">

      <fo:table-column column-width="20cm"/>

      <fo:table-body>

            <fo:table-row height="8.45pt">

                  <fo:table-cell border="0.5pt solid black"
padding-left="3.5pt">

                        <fo:block>

                              <fo:instream-foreign-object>

                                     <barcode:barcode message="TD">

                                    <barcode:code39>

<interchar-gap-width>8mw</interchar-gap-width>

                                                 <human-readable>

<height>{length:15mm}</height>

                                                </human-readable>

                                          </barcode:code39>

                                     </barcode:barcode>

                              </fo:instream-foreign-object>

                        </fo:block>

                  </fo:table-cell>

            </fo:table-row>

      </fo:table-body>

      </fo:table>

</xsl:template>

The page display order issue happens only if we send the barcode part of
xml.As per the order defined in xsl, the page with barcode is suppose to
come after a main page. But when barcode is displayed the last page is
displayed as first and the main page displayed second. Please let me
know any settings that I can use for displaying the main page first and
barcode page second.

regards,

Deepuak.

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por
favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.