From Brad Smith <usernamenum...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding an image or character to denote line-wrap locations?
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:21:09 GMT
To prevent truncated lines, my stylesheets currently have <screen>,
<programlisting>, etc map to fo:blocks with wrap-option="wrap". It
would be really nice, though, if locations where line wraps are
inserted could be denoted with some kind of graphic, or even a simple
'\'. I've got a script that can do this, but it's a bit unreliable,
since all it can do is count characters to figure out where lines
should break. Does anyone know of a better way of dealing with this
problem?

Thanks!
--Brad