From Gregory Buchenberger <gr...@eightfoldconsulting.com>
Subject Extra line spacing
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 20:54:42 GMT
Hello,

On page 25 of the PDF under the line "This black and white photo shows
a two-" the line spacing is more than the following lines. The same
thing happens on page 30 after the text "This is a map showing dust
storm damage". The XSL-FO representing that portion of the PDF is the
following:

<fo:block keep-with-previous.within-page="3">
  <fo:inline font-weight="bold">
    <fo:block space-after="0.5em" space-before="0.5em">
      This black and white photo shows a two-wheeled wagon
      piled high with cloth sacks filled with goods. Another
      sack lies on the grass next to the wagon.  The wagon
      has the thin tires and criss-cross pattern of spokes
      on the wheels that are characteristic of the 1930s.
    </fo:block>
  </fo:inline>
</fo:block>

The line-spacing attribute should be 1.5em throughout the document.
Does anyone know why this extra line spacing is being rendered?

I'm using FOP trunk (as of early December). I've attached the PDF
document and the XSL-FO used to render it. Your help is greatly
appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Gregory Buchenberger, CDIA+, ECMs
Eightfold Consulting