From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: using Arial outline font in AFP
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 15:58:18 GMT
If you have the Arial font as an AFP outline font, you can just
configure it as described here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/latest/output.html#afp-font-config

If you have a TrueType font, you're currently out of luck as FOP doesn't
support TrueType fonts for AFP output, yet. A Type 1 font could probably
converted to a Type 1 font using the right tool, but it can't be used
directly, yet.

On 03.09.2010 07:01:55 Mrutyunjay Sahasrabudhe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using FOP 1.0 and need to use Arial outline font in AFP.
>
> Could anyone please guide about what all we will need to do to achieve this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Best regards,
> Mrutyunjay

Jeremias Maerki