From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Manifest
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:02:13 GMT
How you create that JAR file with the fonts is up to you. Manually
creating the Manifest and assembling it to a JAR using Ant is probably
easiest. Of course, you could write a GUI for that. It's probably easier
to write a small command-line application in Java that takes a directory
as argument and creates the Manifest and the JAR.

On 03.09.2010 17:04:41 Eric Douglas wrote:
> I'm trying to add files to a jar, like it says here:
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/fonts.html
>
> FOP will also auto-detect fonts which are available in the classpath, if
> they are described as "application/x-font" in the MANIFEST.MF file.
>
> Do I just have to pull my manifest.mf file into my project and copy that
> text in for each file to include, or is there a better way to modify the
> manifest?
> I'd like a gui editor where I can just select files to add and select
> file type and let it write this for me to make sure it's right.
> I'm using Eclipse to maintain the java programs.

Jeremias Maerki